First Grade Staff
2021-2022 SUPPLY LIST/ 1st Grade
Supplies that each student needs to bring on the first day:
● 3 packs of Crayola Crayons (24 packs)
● 2 Folders-must be plastic with brads (red and blue)
● 2 designed folders/or more solid folders
● 12 Glue Sticks
● 24-pack of # 2 yellow pencils - sharpened (ticonderoga preferred)
● Pencil pouch
● 1 Pack - Pencil Top Erasers
● 1 Backpack or bookbag – NO Rolling bags
● 2 Composition Notebooks (black marble only/ wide ruled)
● 1 pkg of washable markers
● 1 pair of safety scissors
● 1 bottle of Hand sanitizer
● 1 box of tissues
● 1 container of Clorox wipes
● Girls only - 1 box of ziploc sandwich size, 1 pack thin expo markers
● Boys only - 1 box of ziploc gallon size, 1 pack thick expo markers
Your teacher may request additional items at the start of the year.
Required Supplies for Enhancement Classes
Art: All students should be dressed appropriately to paint on Art days. Students in grades 3-5 need one black sharpie (fine point) to donate to the art room for class.
PE: All students should wear tennis shoes for running on PE days. (No sandals, boots, or flip flops.) Kinders need a large white T-shirt to wear for enhancements over their regular shirts.
Media: Nothing required at this time.
Music: Recorders for 4th and 5th grade only (May be purchased online for $4.00).
STEM/Technology: Every student Kindergarten through 5th grade needs headphones (students in 3-5 could use earbuds instead of headphones) for the computer lab in a large ziploc bag. These do not need to be expensive.
Science: Students Kindergarten through 5th Grade need a composition notebook to use during instruction.
For the Enhancement Teachers to share, please send the following items: Tissues, Hand Sanitizer, Pencils, Elmer’s Glue Sticks, Masking Tape (Art),Gallon/Sandwich/Snack size baggies, Band-Aids, Cleaning and/or Hand Wipes, and Index Cards (small and large)