Second Grade Staff
2020-2021 SUPPLY LIST/ 2nd Grade
Supplies that each student needs to bring on the first day:
Composition notebooks (2) (NO SPIRAL Notebooks)
#2 pencils Sharpened (32)
Glue Sticks (6)
Washable markers - 1 each: red, blue, green, yellow
Book bags that will fit in the cubbies. NO ROLLERS!
Two large boxes of tissues BOYS
Ziploc Baggies: 1 Gallon GIRLS
Notebook paper (1 – Wide-ruled)
Expo Markers – Fine Point and chisel tip – 2 packs
One container of antibacterial wipes
One pack of baby wipes
One pair Scissors
24-pack colored pencils and 24-pack crayons
Two packs lg pink erasers
4 plastic folders w/pockets-Solid Colors/Bold Print/No Graphics
-Optional: Bandaids, Colored cardstock
Your teacher may request additional items at the start of the year.
Required Supplies for Enhancement Classes
- Art: All students should be dressed appropriately to paint on Art days. Students in grades 3-5 need one black sharpie (fine point) to donate to the art room for class.
- PE: All students should wear tennis shoes for running on PE days. (No sandals, boots, or flip flops.) Kinders need a large white T-shirt to wear for enhancements over their regular shirts.
- Media: Nothing required at this time.
- Music: Recorders for 4th and 5th grade only (May be purchased online for $4.00).
- Technology: Every student K-5 need earbuds/headphones for the computer lab in a large ziploc bag. These do not need to be expensive.
For the Enhancement Teachers to share, please send the following items: Tissues, Hand Sanitizer, Pencils, Elmer’s Glue Sticks, Masking Tape (Art),Gallon/Sandwich/Snack size baggies, Band-Aids, Cleaning and/or Hand Wipes, Clorox Wipes, Unscented Baby Wipes, and Index Cards (small and large).
Donations of Basic Supplies to the Office and Health Room are greatly appreciated:
Tissues, Baby wipes, Gallon and snack size baggies, Fabric Band-Aids, and Sponges (for ice packs).
Hand Sanitizer, Tissues, Ballpoint Pens, Sponges (for ice packs)
*Bus schedules will be available in the Front Office