Third Grade Staff
|Anne Marie Economoufirstname.lastname@example.org|
2020-2021 SUPPLY LIST/ 3rd Grade
# 2 pencils (48) **Ticonderoga brand preferred
Glue sticks (8)
One pair of scissors
24 Pkg. of crayons
One zippered pencil pouch (NO BOXES)
Wide-ruled loose leaf notebook paper (2 packs)
1 One-subject composition notebook, wide rule
4 Plastic Folders with pockets (Colors: yellow, green, blue, purple)
A 1 inch 3-ring binder (pockets in front and back)
1 Pack of Fine Point Expo dry erase markers
1 pack Broad Tip Expo dry erase markers
1 large box of tissues
12 oz. bottle of hand sanitizer
Girls: Sandwich or Snack size Ziploc Bags
Boys: Gallon or Quart size Ziploc Bags
When your child begins class there may be a few other supplies requested by the teacher.
Required Supplies for Enhancement Classes
- Art: All students should be dressed appropriately to paint on Art days. Students in grades 3-5 need one black sharpie (fine point) to donate to the art room for class.
- PE: All students should wear tennis shoes for running on PE days. (No sandals, boots, or flip flops.) Kinders need a large white T-shirt to wear for enhancements over their regular shirts.
- Media: Nothing required at this time.
- Music: Recorders for 4th and 5th grade only (May be purchased online for $4.00).
- Technology: Every student K-5 need earbuds/headphones for the computer lab in a large ziploc bag. These do not need to be expensive.
For the Enhancement Teachers to share, please send the following items: Tissues, Hand Sanitizer, Pencils, Elmer’s Glue Sticks, Masking Tape (Art),Gallon/Sandwich/Snack size baggies, Band-Aids, Cleaning and/or Hand Wipes, Clorox Wipes, Unscented Baby Wipes, and Index Cards (small and large).
Donations of Basic Supplies to the Office and Health Room are greatly appreciated:
Tissues, Baby wipes, Gallon and snack size baggies, Fabric Band-Aids, and Sponges (for ice packs).
Hand Sanitizer, Tissues, Ballpoint Pens, Sponges (for ice packs)
*Bus schedules will be available in the Front Office