Staggered Entry sign-up is due by July 24th. Click here to fill out the form. We will do everything in our power to award you your first choice, but it might not be possible due to numbers. In those cases the 2nd choice will be awarded, then 3rd choice...
Kindergarten open house will be separate to all other open houses and is scheduled for Friday August 21st from 4-6 pm.
The first full day for all Kindergarteners will be Monday August 24th. This is subject to change depending on how schools will operate this fall following the Governor's direction and the district's re-opening plan.
2020-2021 School Year
Kindergarten Supply List
Supplies that are needed the second day in each classroom are:
Twenty-four Twistable Crayons (2 packs) No scented or tye dye colors.
Pack of 6 Glue Sticks
One pack of fat pencils with erasers
Pack of washable markers
One pair kids safety scissors
Three plain PLASTIC folders with pockets and brads: any color
Large zipper pencil pouch (cloth only)
Headphones to use with mini IPads (no earbuds)
Pack of Expo Dry Erase Markers
Small pump of hand sanitizer
Girls- ziplock quart size bags
Boys- ziplock gallon size bags
Boys- antibacterial hand wipes
When your child begins class, there may be a few other supplies requested by your teacher.
Required Supplies for Enhancement Classes
- Art: All students should be dressed appropriately to paint on Art days. Students in grades 3-5 need one black sharpie (fine point) to donate to the art room for class.
- PE: All students should wear tennis shoes for running on PE days. (No sandals, boots, or flip flops.) Kinders need a large white T-shirt to wear for enhancements over their regular shirts.
- Media: Nothing required at this time.
- Music: Recorders for 4th and 5th grade only (May be purchased online for $4.00).
- Technology: Every student K-5 need earbuds/headphones for the computer lab in a large ziploc bag. These do not need to be expensive.
For the Enhancement Teachers to share, please send the following items: Tissues, Hand Sanitizer, Pencils, Elmer’s Glue Sticks, Masking Tape (Art),Gallon/Sandwich/Snack size baggies, Band-Aids, Cleaning and/or Hand Wipes, Clorox Wipes, Unscented Baby Wipes, and Index Cards (small and large).